These are in no particular order – their numbering is not an indication of their priority but I would like to have a good go at all of them – I’m not aiming for a 100% success rate but as close as I can get.
So here it goes – New Years Resolutions for 2o13 are:
- Get weight down to as close to 12st by the end of 2013.
- Do at least one other jigsaw in the year – don’t leave it ’til Christmas.
- Again don’t leave it ’til Christmas to bake (it’s fun!)
- Make a concerted effort to do housework.
- Try to concentrate more and read at least one book a month!
- Finish a few of your crochet projects.
- Try to blog everyday – even if it’s just a photo or a few words to say nothing happened today.
- Clear your desk in order to study some foreign languages.
- Speaking of language – try to cut down on the swearing please.
- Don’t be afraid of pretty things – you are worth it too you know!
- Make effort with letter writing and emails!
- As you don’t exercise much please use the wii fit a bit this year.
So that’s it – one resolution for each month of the year but all to be undertaken throughout.