Over on Facebook I was nominated to tell 7 things about me. Over there, there are a fair few folk that have known me for years so trying to dig out things they wouldn’t necessarily know isn’t all that easy. So here it goes…
1. When I was younger I wanted to be an expert knife thrower like in the Cowboy movies or an orchestra conductor and failing that I wanted to study behavioural psychology.
2. I love Christmas and listen to Christmas Carols all year.
3. My first computer was a Commodore Vic-20 ( the predecessor to the Commodore 64) This means I’ve been around computers for the last 35/34 years – and I’m still not sure what I’m up to half of the time!!!
4. Nella Last is my hero.
5. I’m fascinated by the weather
6. I seem to suffer from a lack of confidence – I know some of you might not believe it but it’s true.